Laboratory pure water machine will develop to a new height
Source of articles：
Changsha Vaughn Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd
Publication time：2020-05-01 16:35:42
The reason why the laboratory pure water machine is getting more and more attention in the current society is that it is caused by you and me in more situations. After continuous water pollution brings you and me harm, it can only be passed by the laboratory in the end. The water machine solves it, so the existence of the laboratory pure water machine can be said to have been acquiesced. Of course, this kind of acquiescence should still be based on the benefits brought to you and me.
I do n’t know if you have thought about it, what factors will make this kind of water pollution more rampant, maybe the water you usually drink is clear in your eyes, but how unsafe it is only when you are sick To be familiar with it, so the existence of a laboratory pure water machine is a means of governance.
In fact, the reason why the interpretation of the scene is getting worse, I think it will still be related to excessive indulgence to a great extent, especially in the targeting of various industries, it seems that the interests are always particularly important, and will be In the unscrupulous production, the waste that has penetrated into it will be discarded, but in the view of the laboratory pure water machine, this situation has been greatly strengthened.
Laboratory water purifiers are commonly used in analytical laboratories. Laboratory water purifiers have been widely used in research institutes, universities, government institutions, laboratories, R & D centers, and quality inspection centers. This article analyzes the selection of laboratory pure water machine products and the quality of produced water and water usage.
The national standard for analytical laboratory water classifies water quality into three levels (GB / T6682-2008 National standard for analytical laboratory water use), which is measured by resistivity. The three levels of water quality are: tertiary water> 0.2MΩ.cm, secondary water ＞ 1MΩ.cm, primary water ＞ 10MΩ.cm. Analytical laboratories usually use more tertiary and primary water. Tertiary water is mainly used for cleaning glassware, etc., and primary water is mostly used in analytical instruments such as chemical analysis, atomic absorption, and liquid chromatography. The laboratory pure water machine with tap water as the source water is usually equipped with two water inlets, one water inlet for pure water (tertiary water), and one water inlet for ultrapure water (first-level water, or more than one Ultra-pure water with better water quality.) Many customers are not very clear about their water quality requirements. Although the relevant national departments have formulated water quality standards, there are no complete quantitative indicators for specific experimental projects or instrumental analysis of water quality. All these have caused difficulties for customers to purchase laboratory pure water machine.
Laboratory pure water machine maintenance scope and technical requirements:
1. The laboratory pure water machine implements the principle of "special person is responsible, prevention is the mainstay, regular maintenance and timely maintenance". The maintenance, repair, commissioning and minor repairs of instruments and equipment are the responsibility of the experimenter.
2. Daily maintenance: Refers to the routine maintenance carried out according to the operation and management regulations of the laboratory pure water machine. The main items include external cleaning, lubrication, tightening and visual inspection of the instrument.
3. First-level maintenance: This project is from the outside of the equipment to the inside of the equipment (global cleaning, lubrication and fastening). The laboratory pure water machine mainly includes instruments for general disassembly (such as removing the shell) maintenance Perform local disintegration inspection and adjustments, test the operation of the entire laboratory pure water machine or drive moisture, etc.
4. Secondary maintenance: This item mainly refers to the internal maintenance of the instrument. The laboratory pure water machine mainly includes the disassembly or non-disassembly inspection and adjustment of the main components of the general disintegrable instrument, and replacement of vulnerable parts At the same time, it also includes a re-counting of all supporting components in the complete set of instruments, and replacement of vulnerable parts. In addition, it also includes precision inspection, correction and calibration of various types of instruments that have been used for a long time (more than three years). Keep the laboratory pure water machine in a clean, lubricated, safe and usable technical state.
5. Without mentioning before work, you must regularly maintain and maintain the laboratory pure water machine that you manage. In addition to daily maintenance, primary maintenance of major instruments should be performed once a month. For instruments with strict requirements on cleanliness, temperature and humidity (including special medicines, animal and plant specimens, etc.), in addition to daily maintenance, the status of the use and storage environment of these devices should be checked frequently. Dustproof, temperature adjustment, dehumidification, anti-corrosion, anti-insect, anti-vibration, etc. Before the end of each school year, combined with the investigation of the laboratory pure water machine, each level of equipment and materials will be graded or maintained.
Laboratory pure water machine is a kind of pure water machine with stable performance. The laboratory pure water machine is widely used in medicine, electronics, chemical industry, glass, cross coating, boiler, laboratory and other industries. Small deionized water equipment can directly produce high-purity water from tap water, and the operation period is long, without frequent maintenance and replacement of various spare parts, and the operation is extremely quiet. In some enterprises, where the water consumption is not large, our company has customized a series of small deionized water equipment for these customers, and the water output is small. It can meet the requirements of testing water and small-quantity cleaning water. The quality of the effluent water can be configured according to the requirements.
The laboratory pure water machine is mainly used in the following fields: biochemical analysis experiments; experimental water for colleges and universities; molecular biology; life sciences; various high-performance liquid chromatography; ion color, various medical biochemical analyzers, and analyzer water; Genetic research, tissue culture; test-tube baby, bioengineering, cell culture, medium preparation, DNA sequencing, amino acid analysis; high performance liquid chromatography, atomic absorption / ICP emission spectroscopy, mass spectrometry analysis; TOC detection, high precision optical lens rinse water; Water for environmental and environmental experiment analysis; water for bioengineering medium; physiological, pathological, and toxicology experiments.